Friday, December 23, 2016

Michele Hauf's "A Venetian Vampire"

Award-winning author Michele Hauf has published over 80 novels in historical, paranormal, and contemporary romance, as well as writing action/adventure as Alex Archer and erotica as Michele Renae.

Here Hauf dreamcasts an adaptation of her new novel, A Venetian Vampire:
I'm a visual writer. I need pictures. In fact, when creating a story I generally start with pictures of faces and the story grows from there. I'm also addicted to Pinterest. This works well for me because there I can create 'boards' for each of my stories and fill it with the images that inspire them.

For A Venetian Vampire the role of the vampire hero Dante D'Arcangelo would go to Rupert Friend. Shave his hair micro-short and dye it black, put him in a tailored Italian suit, pop in some fangs, and he's the guy.

The heroine, another vampire called Kyler Cole, was never embodied by an actress in my mind, but I did find a picture of a woman who is looking down, her long black hair spilling over her shoulders. She's not your typical slender, glamour-babe, and that's what made her perfectly sexy, curvy, and fun Kyler.

Check out the images at my Pinterest page.
Visit Michele Hauf's website.

--Marshal Zeringue